Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Wednesday, May 18, 2016

THE ANSWER TO YOUR PROBLEMS


Hi Humans,
Many humans think that someone can wave a magic wand and make things happen. Frankentrump says leave it to me. Trust me. I can do it. I will make them all go away, all those foreigners, immigrants, people with a religion or point of you who threaten you and take your jobs. That's the answer to your problems. Bernie says your problem is simply all those oink oink Wall Street capitalists who serve no purpose other than robbing you. I'll make them go away and then everything will be just fine. But the reality is that the Wall Street capitalists, the foreigners, the immigrants, the people with various religions and points of view, and even us dogs and other creatures all serve a purpose in this world. Making us all go away won't make your life better even if it were possible to get rid of everyone and everything that bothers you. Politically and in life what is needed is to move forward realistically, carefully, thoughtfully, and purposefully as President Obama has been doing and as Hillary Clinton will do if you American humans really have the big brains you are supposed to have and elect her to be the president of the USA. This dog can see it. I hope you can.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment