Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Friday, April 8, 2016

BERNIE SANDERS ON THE VIEW


Hi Human Mr. Sanders,
I watched you on the View this morning. As a dog living in a home that tends more toward the ideals of the Democratic party than those of the Republicans and as an advocate of gun sanity (as one can plainly see by reading the entries in my blog), I listened to the conversation with interest. I must admit that I am partial to Hillary Clinton. I think she is very well qualified to be President of the USA (as are you). I think the recent back and forth between the two of you on that subject is just silly political stuff (normal in an election). However, I do take issue with you on the matter of gun control. I realize you are not a gun anarchist like Cruz and Trump (or at least their supporters to whom they are beholden). But you are not as strong on this particular matter as Mrs. Clinton. I realize that many of your constituents in a rural state like Vermont like guns, and you have to return to them when and if you do not become President (but that is not my problem). Your less than complete opposition to the gun lobby is comparable to Hillary's acceptance of money from corporate America. I am sure that either one of you would do your job as President, and either one of you would be infinitely better than a Cruz or Trump catastrophe. Let us hope that when the nomination is done, if Hillary Clinton is the nominee, you will encourage your supporters to not only vote for Hillary, but also to get excited and participate in her campaign, to make phone calls to encourage others. You will have to explain it to your many supporters because Hillary's campaign would be our campaign and not supporting it with the enthusiasm with which they supported you in the Primary could give us Cruz or Trump with a Radical Right Congress.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment