Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Saturday, April 2, 2016

"BERNIE OR BUST" ???


Hi Humans,
What's with these "Bernie or Bust" humans? I am for Hillary, but if I could vote and Bernie won the Democratic Party nomination, I would vote for him. Bernie is not strong enough on gun control. He has to face his rural Vermont constituents to stay in the Senate if he doesn't become president. So? No one is perfect. What would be the alternative? crazy Trump? or Cruz (Trump without Tourette Syndrome)? Kasich would be sane, but still Bernie for the most part would be better.
So, let's hope that Hillary wins the nomination and Bernie's kids grow up and support her in the general election.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment