Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Monday, September 5, 2016

TRUMP UPSIDE DOWN


Dear Human Mr. Kaepernick,
I have to disagree with you. You have the right to say or not say whatever you want in the USA. I don't dislike you for what you did. It's your right just as it is my right to not validate you (not that you need or want a validation from a little dog like me). No nation is perfect, but all in all the USA is a pretty good place for humans to live in, better than most. I am opposed to Trump and his Trumpers because they are bigots and because they put down the real America as it is today under the presidency of Barack Obama (whom I consider the greatest president of our time and perhaps of all time). I assume, Mr. Kaepernick, you have good intentions, but I also see you as a Trump upside down.

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment