Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Thursday, March 10, 2016

I Am for Hillary


Hi Humans,
I can not vote because I am a dog, but if I were a human American and I could vote, I would vote for Hillary Clinton. The Republican candidates are either looney tunes crazy or pander to the crazies. Their debates make for fun television entertainment, but there is no substance there. Even a dog like me can see that.
Hillary and Bernie both have basically the same goals. Hillary wants to build on the progress that President Obama has accomplished in the past 7 years. The USA is not broken. It is better than ever. Bernie says he wants a "revolution." That implies that things are so bad that we need to start from scratch. Bernie's excitement can fire up his base. Hillary's pragmatism might seem boring to some, but boring is not so bad. The USA needs a leader who can make things work, as boring as that might seem. For excitement, let's leave that to soap operas and reality T.V.
Anyway, that's what this dog says, but what do I know. I'm just a dog.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment