Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Wednesday, July 27, 2016

A LETTER TO PUTIN

Dear Human Putin,
Please don't interfere in the American elections. All right so you like Professor Trump of Trump University. I know you tough guys like to support each other. And I realize that Professor Trump might be willing to let you nibble away pieces of your neighboring country's real estate. And I realize that you are scared of smart Americans like Mrs. Clinton and President Obama because they are not so willing to let you get away with stuff. And I realize that you don't like NATO and appreciate's Trump's willingness to sell them down the drain. But Mr. Human Putin, I think Hillary will win the election and you will have to put up with another 8 years of good guys.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment