Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Sunday, July 24, 2016

ANOTHER ACADEMIC DISCUSSION


Hi Humans,

Professor Trump of Trump University says, “I will do many good things for you, and I will lower taxes, and I will build up the military, and I will stop terrorism, and I will bring jobs back, and I will make America great again.”

Professor Chloe of the Little Dog University says, “If you lower taxes where will you get the money to pay for all those other things? You seem to be math challenged. Maybe you should quit Trump University and enroll at the Little Dog University where you would get a better education. By the way, America is great now, especially since Obama has been president.”

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment