Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Thursday, July 24, 2014

Human Shields and Crossfire


Hi Humans,
I feel bad for all the dogs and humans and other creatures caught in the cross fire of conflicts all over the world. As a Jewish dog, I am particularly concerned about the rockets, tunnels, and war in Israel and Gaza. It is a tragedy no matter who or what is at fault. As a dog, I can not understand how the Hamas humans can use their fellow humans as shields to protect their military arsenals. Only humans can use tragedy to further their stupid goals. My advice is stop shooting rockets and attacking through tunnels into Israel, take the Egyptian cease fire offer (as Israel has already offered to do). Then sort things out. As long as you make unrealistic demands, the suffering will continue. We dogs are known as territorial, but nothing like you guys, and not nearly as cynical.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment