Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Saturday, May 24, 2014

Massacre in California by a Gun Screwball

Hi Humans,
Another gun massacre has happened because a screwball was able to buy a gun and go on a rampage. This time it was near Santa Barbara in our state of California. At last report 7 people were killed. And Scott Wilk, our state assembly representative, asks if we are for or against the Second Amendment. That's code for supporting gun anarchy. We need strong gun control to protect the citizens of California. Vote Wilk out of office! Stand up to the NRA!
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. I live in Kansas now but I used to live in California for 35 years. I agree with you.

    ReplyDelete