Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Thursday, May 8, 2014

Election in California District 38


Hi Humans,
Do you live in California State Assembly District 38 (includes Simi Valley, Santa Clarita Valley, and Porter Ranch)? If so, I urge you to vote for Mr. Jorge Salomon Fuentes in the upcoming election for State Assemblymember. His priorities are food, housing, transportation, environment, education, and family. He is an electrical engineer. That takes brains.
His opponent is Scott Wilk, the present assemblymember. Wilk on his web site site asks whether one is for or against the Second Amendment. That is code for opposition to gun control. Mr. Wilk appears to be a tool of the NRA. So this little dog says, "Vote the rascal out of government!!! Any hint of protection from assault rifles in the hands of any screwball who wants to buy them is attacked by the gun bullies who hide behind the Second Amendment. I know I'm just a little diabetic dog, but I know what I am talking about.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment