Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Sunday, October 2, 2016

SATURDAY NIGHT LIVE


Hi Humans,
Did you see Saturday Night Live last night. Of course the elections were front and center. The show started with a great parody of the debate. The best joke I heard was during a later segment, a parody of Family Feud featuring the Trump family and friends versus the Clinton family and friends. The joke was presented by Larry David playing Bernie Sanders. It went something like “Hillary is like prune juice. She doesn’t taste so good right now, but she will prevent you getting clogged up with 4 years of crap later on.” I didn’t see the rest of the show because I had to go to bed (the show comes on at 11:30 PM here in Los Angeles), but I am sure I missed plenty of good stuff.

Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment