Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Sunday, August 17, 2014

Life Can Be Boring


Hi Humans,
Life for a dog can be boring. I wait around all day for a little attention from Mom and Dad. But I should not complain. I get fed regularly 2 times a day. I get my insulin shot followed by a massage 2 times a day. I have my own room (although it doubles as a laundry room). I have a doggie door which leads out to my patio (also known as the side yard) any time during the day when I need to relieve myself or desire some fresh air or need some room for exercise. And for more serious exercise, Dad takes me for a walk before bed time each night. You know life isn't really so bad. There are humans in this world who would find my life a step up. And as for me, I am happy that as a middle aged dog with diabetes I am living with a family whom I love and who love me. Life can always be better, but it can always be worse. Happiness is coming to terms with reality.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment