Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Monday, December 24, 2012

Hooray for Piers Morgan

Hi Humans,
So now the gun bullies want to deport Piers Morgan for speaking the truth about assault weapons, multi-bullet magazines, and murder. They talk about liberty? Is it liberty to try to muzzle free speech? The gun bullies must be running scared, because the American people are hearing the truth and beginning to stand up to them. I am sure they would deport me if they could, but I am an American born dog and more of a real patriot than all of those greedy gun runners and NRA bullies put together.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment