Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Friday, October 19, 2012

Ben Stein

Hi Humans,
I would like to commend Ben Stein for being honest and saying that higher taxes on rich humans is necessary at this point in time. Mr Stein is apparently a real conservative as opposed to the radical righters who claim to be conservative but are not. If more true conservatives like Mr Stein could retake the Republican party we might again have a Republican party that might participate in real debate, participation, bipartisanism, and solution making. But what do I know. I'm just a dog.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment