Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Sunday, July 29, 2012

Martin and Zimmerman Case

 Hi Humans,
There are two versions of what happened on the tragic night when Trayvon Martin was killed. One version is that Martin attacked Zimmerman and Zimmerman acted in self defense. The other version is that Zimmerman provoked Martin in which case Zimmerman committed murder or at least manslaughter. I don't know which version is correct. Hopefully, the court will come to the correct conclusion. But one thing is for sure. The community (particularly the state of Florida) is guilty for creating insufficient gun control laws. Zimmerman should not have been carrying a gun in the first place.
But what do I know? I am just a dog.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment