Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Sunday, September 4, 2011

If Only I Were Human

Hi Humans,
If only I were human, I could go with Mommy and Daddy to people restaurants and sit at the table and eat the delicious smelling people food. And I could go to any hotel, not just the doggy friendly ones. I promise I wouldn't bark. And I would go to school and study all those abstract people things that only humans consider important. But alas I'm a dog. When Mommy and Daddy go out to do their human things, I have to stay home in the laundry room. Although I must admit the laundry room has a doggie door which leads to a nice side yard where I can run around and relieve myself whenever I feel the need. And Mommy and Daddy do take care of me. You know, maybe my doggie life is not so bad. I guess it just depends on fate. There are plenty of humans who are poor and hungry in countries where their leaders are rich from oil and other minerals but don't know how to share. What if I were born a human Jewish child in Poland during the holocaust instead of a Jewish princess doggie in America? What if I were one of those dogs in the Animal Rescue who wasn't adopted instead of a cute little doggie who was? When you look at the alternatives, life is not so bad.
Chloe

No comments:

Post a Comment