Hi Humans,

Don't be shy. If you want to comment on my blog entries, please do so. You don't have to be a dog to say what you think. or if you have a pet dog and want to have your dog speak for you, that's also OK. I would like to hear from you or your dog.

Chloe

Monday, January 17, 2011

Indoor toilets for Dogs?

Hi Humans,
It sometimes can be very cold (by California standards) and windy here in L.A. during the winter. I can't imagine what it would be like to live in a really cold winter climate. You humans take your indoor toilets for granted, but we dogs have to do our business outside, even if it's raining or cold or windy, whatever. If one of your inventors could invent an indoor flushing doggie toilet, that would really be appreciated. After all, you figured out how to fly to the moon! But, oh well, in the great scheme of human indeavors an indoor flushing doggie toilet must not rank as a very high priority. Maybe some day?
Chloe

2 comments:

  1. Maybe they will some day. But where I come from my poor doggies would need one too. It is frigid here. If someone invents one of those toilets let me know.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm sure someone on DOL made one out of a clam shell paddling pool, some kitty litter and fake grass :D

    ReplyDelete